MEET YOUR LEAD INSTRUCTOR
Years of banking and finance industry experience working with Data & Business Analytics
Students and Professionals trained and counting
Years of professional teaching experience from the University of Toronto, Juno College & Northeastern University
M.Sc. (DATA SCIENCE & ANALYTICS), CERTIFIED ANALYTICS PROFESSIONAL (CAP)
Hira Fatima is a Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) with experience across various areas of banking including Capital Markets, Finance, Risk & Compliance, IT, Merchant Solutions, Wealth Management, Audit, Fraud Management and Digital. She holds a Master’s degree in Data Science & Analytics from Ryerson University and a BBA degree from the University of Toronto Scarborough.
Hira is passionate about sharing knowledge and helping others grow and she keeps this passion alive with her various teaching engagements alongside her full-time work at TD Bank as Manager, Digital Customer Experience and Strategy.
Of all the tools, Excel, SQL and Tableau are her favourites and she is super excited to share with everyone the power of these tools in the world of data and analytics!
- University of Toronto, Instructor, Analytics & Data Visualization
- Juno College, Instructor, Data Analytics
- Northeastern University, Part-time Lecturer, Data Analytics
BREADTH OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- TD Bank, Senior Advisor, Strategy & Planning, Enterprise Data & Analytics
- TD Bank, Manager, Digital Strategy & Customer Experience, Digital Channels
- TD Bank, Senior Analyst, Fraud, Insights & Analytics
- TD Bank, Senior Auditor, Audit, Analytics
- TD Bank, Analytics and Data Science Associate, Wealth, Insights & Analytics
- TD Bank, Reporting and Analytics Analyst, Merchant Solutions, Reporting & Analytics
- Scotiabank, IT Support Analyst, Global Fixed Income
- Scotiabank, IT Support Analyst, Scotia Capital Finance
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, Analyst, Risk and Compliance
- Barrick Gold Corporation, Analyst, Treasury
- Scotiabank, Analyst, Scotia Capital Finance
Certified Analytics Professional (CAP)
Master’s degree in Data Science & Analytics (MSc) from Ryerson University
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) from the University of Toronto
Visit Hira’s LinkedIn Profile to learn more about her.
Hira is a strong advocate of starting from the basics and building a strong foundation. She believes in making her students understand the big picture first before diving into the details. With a field as broad as Data Analytics and Data Science, this philosophy becomes that much more important!
Hira’s aim is to help you confidently step into the field of Data Analytics. To build that confidence, you need a strong foundation and she has designed just the right course for you.
LEARN WITH US
PICK THE RIGHT COURSE FOR YOU!
This course covers the foundational concepts, tools and techniques you need to kick start your career in the field of Data Analytics.
Already know MS Excel & SQL and just want to focus on learning data analysis & data visualization with Tableau? This course will teach you all that plus how to make dashboards and tell data stories with Tableau.
SQL & DATABASES COURSE
This intro course will help you make sense of data and databases and learn how to write SQL queries.
MICROSOFT EXCEL COURSE
Learn data analysis and data visualization with MS Excel or Google Sheets using pivot tables, v-lookups, if statements etc.